Monday 19 May 2014

Flooring Inspiration:

Flooring can make or break a room in my opinion. 
It is also such an investment to your home, that you want to make sure to take your time and get it right! 
For the past 2 months, myself and Steve have spent many a weekend travelling around different flooring stores and spent hours looking over different samples and trying to come to a decision.
We have always known that for the ground floor of the house, which is pretty much all open plan, we wanted white/grey wooden floor boards.  We adore the clean, fresh, bright and open feeling it gives to any space.

Seeing as wood is uber pricey and can sometimes be a little tricky to manage, we have decided on a new technology of laminate, which is incredible!
It looks AND feels like real wood! Each panel gets laid as an individual piece and each one has different grains in it to make it look as organic as possible. 

We are hoping to order the final flooring in the next two weeks for all rooms, so of course I will keep you posted on our choices!





2 comments:

  1. We've got a silver/grey laminate upstairs very similar to these and I love it. It makes the rooms look real fresh. x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo good to know! I think it keeps it fresh and light. Also, it's a more relaxed vibe I feel x

      Delete

Thank you so much for each and every comment! I will reply to all comments as soon as I can xxx